Jamie is an Associate with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services Group in Chicago. Jamie partners with Bill Frain in assisting corporate clients through a full range of real estate services including leasing, site selection, acquisition, and disposition.
His primary focus is transaction management for corporate occupiers on a multi-market platform where he provides lease administration and transaction execution services. Additionally, Jamie provides analytical support through data collection and management to discover optimal solutions for portfolio inefficiencies.
Prior to joining CBRE Jamie was a Financial Analyst for Worldpay, the largest debit and credit card processor in the Unites States.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Young Professionals Board – Boys and Girls Club of Chicago
- YNG – YPO Next Generation
- CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Miami University, Oxford Ohio
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois
- Kraft Heinz
- Acuity Brands Lighting
- Shamrock Foods