Jared Whipps is a Vice President in the Portland office of CBRE, specializing in the acquisition and disposition of investment-grade multi-housing properties. His experience and insight have assisted him in this capacity; Jared has participated and advised clients on more than $500 Million worth of closed transactions and assignments.
With his strong background in capital markets along with involvement in industry education and leadership, Jared offers his clients advice and strategy on making practical investment decisions that meet or exceed their objectives.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jared was a top producer investment sales professional at Marcus & Millichap.
Professional Affiliations /Charity Involvement
- Commercial Association of Brokers, Board Member
- Commercial Association Brokers, Forms Committee
- Multifamily Northwest, Reports Committee
- CBRE Cares, Committee
- Randall Children’s Hospital, Volunteer
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing