Jason is a real estate advisor specializing in office leasing and sales throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Jason is dedicated to delivering professional support and real estate advisory services to his growing list of clients. Jason has also achieved great success as a listing agent for many landlords with his dedicated marketing and prospecting abilities to generate new business. Jason is a strategic member of the CBRE Toronto North team and has quickly become a notable and valued member.
Jason has actively created a database across the North East GTA market with contact information, tenant size and lease expiries that he will use to service this listing and introduce the property to perspective tenants.
Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
Co-Founder of the annual Jason Kelly Classic charity golf tournament, which has raised over $1million for Type 1 Diabetes research in Canada.
Raised over $1 million over 11 years for Diabetes Canada and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, by securing sponsorship from prominent Canadian firms and maintained strong network of donors over years of fundraising.
- Bachelors Degree in Business from Ryerson University
De La Salle College ‘Oaklands’
- Lifemark Health Group
- Viewpoint Medical Assessment
- Antek Logistics
- Mindray Medical
- PCLaw Time Matters Canada
- Maple Stucco & Wall Systems
- Miipe Quality Solutions
- Chartwell Retirement Services
- Revive Therapeutics
- Ontario Aboriginal HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Credit Institute of Canada
- SmartONE Solutions
- Aldea Services LLC
- York Metal Products
- Myeloma Canada Research Network
- AA Property Management & Associates
- Ordower Law Professional Corp.
- HSE Group of Companies
- Paris Child & Adolescent Psychological Centre
- Kanatek Technologies