I began my brokerage career at CBRE in 2008 focused on the industrial property asset class in Metro Vancouver. Since that time, I have completed transactions totaling $1B and 9.6M sq. ft. My goal is always to deliver exceptional outcomes for my clients through detailed analysis and a strong work ethic.
In 2018, I was appointed Sales Manager for CBRE's Vancouver and Victoria offices, which are comprised of over 300 million sq. ft. of commercial space. In this role I work in collaboration with the Managing Director in the day-to-day operations of the offices, including business development across all asset classes, assist the front-line brokerage with transactions and work with our Operations Manager to ensure business continuity.
I am passionate about strengthening existing CBRE client relationships, developing new ones, and mentoring young professionals in the CBRE BC platform. I am also committed to personal and professional development through continued education, community outreach and involvement in industry associations.
Top 10 Industrial Sales Professional (Canada) – 2017
Top 10 Sales Professional (Vancouver) – 2017
Involved in Eight of the Top 10 Industrial Lease Transactions (Vancouver) – 2017
#2 Largest Industrial Investment Sale (Vancouver) – 2017
#1 Sales Professional Under 10 Years' Experience (Canada) – 2017
NAIOP Developing Leader Award (Vancouver) – 2016
#2 Largest Industrial Lease Transaction (Vancouver) – 2015
#1 Largest Industrial Investment Sale (Vancouver) – 2014
- CBRE - Peter Crompton Award - 2014
#8 Largest Industrial Investment Sale (Vancouver) – 2013
CBRE Rookie of the Year (Canada) – 2012
CBRE Broker's Choice Award (Vancouver) – 2011
- Board Member – NAIOP Vancouver
- Chair - NAIOP Developing Leaders Committee
- CCIM Candidate
- University of Western Ontario Bachelor's Degree
- CCIM 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- CCIM 102 – Market Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- CCIM 103 – User Decision Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- CCIM Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel
- Beedie Development Group
- Canada Post Corporation
- Dayhu Group
- Factors Group of Companies
- Golden Boy Foods Ltd.
- Home Depot
- Investors Group
- Manulife Financial
- PC Urban Properties
- Serta Simmons Bedding
- Sleep Country Canada
Significant Listing Assignments
Significant Lease Transactions
- Boundary Bay Industrial Park, Delta, BC, 880,000 sq.
- Safeway Distribution Centre, Burnaby, BC, 500,000 sq.
- New Haven Business Park, Burnaby, BC, 420,000 sq.
- 7003 72nd Street, Delta, BC, 412,000 sq.
- Crescent Business Centre, Burnaby, BC, 266,000 sq.
- Shoreline Business Centre, Vancouver, BC, 250,000 sq.
- IntraUrban Business Park, Vancouver, BC, 180,000 sq.
- Northview Business Centre, Langley, BC, 125,000 sq.
Significant Sale Transactions
- 8151 Churchill Street, Delta, BC, 430,000 sq.
- Building A - 7105 11th Avenue, Burnaby, BC, 150,000 sq.
- Building B - 7105 11th Avenue, Burnaby, BC, 120,000 sq.
- 130 - 8181 Churchill Street, Delta, BC, 110,000 sq.
- 100 - 8181 Churchill Street, Delta, BC, 110,000 sq.
- 110 - 8181 Churchill Street, Delta, BC, 110,000 sq.
- 150 - 8181 Churchill Street, Delta, BC, 110,000 sq.
- 8131 Wiggins Avenue, Burnaby, BC, $47,800,000
- Crescent Business Centre Phase 1, Burnaby, BC, $25,000,000
- 2820 Production Way, Burnaby, BC, $18,600,000
- 8899 Laurel Street, Vancouver, BC, $13,000,000
- 8811 Laurel Street, Vancouver, BC, $10,750,000