Jason Sasser began his real estate career over 16 years ago as a certified residential real estate appraiser, calculating an opinion of value of over $200MM in transactions. Prior to joining CBRE, he founded JSC Real Estate Group, a real estate brokerage company specializing in land and investment sales. Jason grew up in Dade City and is a 5th generation native Floridian. He has an extensive background in development, with a strong emphasis on zoning, land use, entitlements, and agriculture. Mr. Sasser also has a keen interest in technology. Jason’s experiences coupled with his comprehensive background, allow him to provide clients with the sophisticated understanding that complex land and investment transactions require.
Since joining CBRE, Inc. in 2017, Jason has been with the Capital Markets group specializing in all types of land transactions including; master planned residential, multi family, office, retail, mixed use, re-development, agricultural, and transitional land.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- President Elect / Executive Board Member Dade City Chamber of Commerce
- Pasco Economic Development Industrial Task Force Board Member & Investor
- Chairman of the Dade City Economic Development Committee
- ULI Member
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills Foundation Board Member
- Annual Kumquat Festival Co-Chair