Jeff Henderson joined CBRE Debt & Structured Finance in 2016 where he targets aggressive real estate capital to maximize client returns. While emphasizing multifamily finance in the Western US, his multifaceted real estate experience has provided a deep understanding of all property types and he’s represented some of the most recognized landlords in the Pacific Northwest. Closed transactions include multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hotels, self-storage and marinas. Jeff originates loans on behalf of CBRE’s direct agency lending platform (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA-HUD), life insurance companies, CMBS, banks and other institutional investors. He has produced everything from long-term perm loans and bridge debt, to mezzanine structures, equity and note financings.
Jeff joined CBRE from the Seattle office of NB&S Financial Services in Seattle, WA. He began his commercial real estate career in 2002 in the acquisition department of Harsch Investment Properties in Portland, where he played an integral role in the underwriting and analysis of $1 billion worth of real estate opportunities along the West Coast. He also served as a consultant to a number of commercial real estate organizations working on commercial development and asset management projects.
Jeff graduated Summa Cum Laude from Oregon State University and has spent his professional career in both Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. In his spare time Jeff enjoys international travel; fly fishing; skiing; golf; exploring the arts; reading; cooking; and volunteering time or resources to charitable organizations in his community.
- NAIOP – Government Affairs Committee; Mentorship Program Volunteer
- Institute of Real Estate Management – Program Committee; Continuing Ed. Speaker
- Rental Housing Association of Washington - Member
- Belden Club – Steering/Program Committee 2010 - 2015
- Chairman, Urban Land Institute Young Leaders Group of Oregon/Southwest Washington – 2007
- Fare Start - Volunteer
- Oregon State University (Summa Cum Laude)
- Bachelor of Science; Business Administration/Finance