As the Sales Director for CBRE Minneapolis, Jeff Jiovanazzo leads and drives implementation of the Sales Management operating model which includes oversight of the business development process and strategy, identification and qualification of opportunities, the assignment of individuals to pursuit teams, broker debriefs, execution of business plans and coordination of geographic and line of business sales efforts. Jeff also partners with local, regional and national geographic and line of business leaders including Sales Management leadership to attract, develop and retain a highly effective salesforce to achieve organic growth and market share gains.
Jeff has been a licensed salesperson since 1998 and a Broker since 2017. Over the last year, Jeff has been recognized as a CBRE R.I.S.E. award winner, an honor given annually to the CBRE employee that exhibits CBRE’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence. In 2017, Jeff was also named CBRE’s Sales Management Leadership Award winner; a national award given to the CBRE sales director who demonstrates exceptional leadership skills throughout the year.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeff was Vice President at the Minneapolis office of Colliers International/Welsh Companies specializing in industrial sales and leasing. Jeff's listing portfolio included fifty-four buildings comprised of nearly 3,000,000 SF. Building owners such as Carpenter Land Company, First Industrial Realty Trust, UBS and Welsh Property Trust were among Jeff's clients.
Jeff also had significant experience representing tenants such as AVNET, Frito Lay, Nestle and William Demant. In total, Jeff completed over 700 sale and lease transactions totaling more than 5,00,000 SF of space and $200,000,000 in total consideration.
- Broker of Record in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Licensed salesperson since 1998
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- CBRE Sales Management Leadership Award, 2017
- CBRE R.I.S.E. Award, 2017
- Colliers/Welsh Companies "Best of the Best" award
- Colliers/Welsh Companies significant transaction award
- CoStar Power Broker award
- B.S. degree Financial Economics, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN