Jeffrey L. Perlow, MAI is a Vice President in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Walnut Creek office in the Northern California Region. He has over 25 years of appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Perlow’s primary region is in the San Francisco Bay Area and San Joaquin Valley, but he has also performed valuations in Sacramento, the Central Valley and Southern California.
Mr. Perlow’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including land, industrial, office (general and medical), retail (including anchored and unanchored, community and neighborhood shopping centers), apartments, infill subdivisions, condominium developments, high-end residential, mixed-use, proposed projects, and special-use. Completed assignments for financing, asset management, estate purposes, feasibility studies, discounted cash flow analyses, and rent analyses for lease negotiations. Clients include financial institutions, developers, individual and corporate property owners, and attorneys.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Perlow was a Senior Analyst at Integra Realty Resources-San Francisco, a full-service national appraisal firm concentrating on valuations in Northern California and a Senior Appraiser with Denton Valuation, a regional appraisal firm in the San Francisco East Bay.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of California, No. AG015733
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Emphasis in Real Estate
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of the Orient
- Bank of the West
- California Public Employees Retirement System
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management (fka RREEF)
- East West Bank
- Farmers and Merchant Bank
- Fremont Bank
- Hanmi Bank
- Mechanics Bank
- New York Life Investors
- Opus Bank
- Union Bank
- US Bank
- Zions First National Bank