Jeff Pittman has been providing unparalleled real estate services to his clients for the past 19 years. Mr. Pittman's primary focus is land and building acquisitions and dispositions for investors, retail and industrial users. Mr. Pittman has represented clients in the purchase and sale of land and other commercial properties with an estimated value of over $675 million dollars. In addition, Jeff has assisted one of the world's largest retail companies in the site selection and acquisition of land for the development of over 25 new retail stores in Houston and Southeast Texas.
Prior to joining CB Richard Ellis in 1996, Mr. Pittman worked for Baca Landata, the premier Houston real estate research firm. Mr. Pittman's background in real estate research provides a unique perspective and service to his clients, with the ability to effectively analyze the real estate market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for 10 years, Currently as a Vice Chairman of the Gatekeepers Committee
- Member of Washington County Fair Association
- Texas A & M University, Bachelor of Science
- Arrow Speed Warehouse
- C.L. Thomas Petroleum
- Excel Commercial Real Estate
- Greenleaf Organization
- Jenkins Organization
- Wellington Development Company