In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
Jeffrey M. Livingston is responsible for all CBRE/New England operations in Hartford, New Haven, and Western Massachusetts. As Managing Director, Mr. Livingston oversees the firms Brokerage, Appraisal, and Asset Management lines of business. In addition, he oversees the Corporate Service and Support function including Information Technology, Information Management, Market Research, Human Resources, Risk Management, and Marketing. Mr. Livingston is also a permanent member of the firms Executive Committee and was made a Partner in 1999.
Prior to assuming his role as Managing Director, Mr. Livingston was a brokerage professional since 1988. He was regarded as one of the top Industrial Brokers in Connecticut and was responsible for some of the largest Industrial Real Estate Transactions in the market. Mr. Livingston's clients included General Electric, RPS, May Department Stores and many others. Prior to joining the company Mr. Livingston was a United States Army Officer and served with the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment in Germany.
- CBRE/NE - Since May 1998
- CB Commercial/Whittier Partners - Since October 1997
- CB Commercial - Since 1988
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Science
- Brescome, South Windsor, CT - 100,000 SF
- Staples, Killingly, CT - 300,000 SF
- Procter & Gamble Co., Chicopee, MA - 230,000 SF
- Digital Equipment Co., Westfield, MA - 536,000 SF
- American Standard, Plainfield, CT - 535,000 SF
- The Stanley Works, Springfield, MA - 175,000 SF
- Airborne Express
- General Electric
- May Department Stores