Jenna Ayre joined the Salt Lake City office of CBRE in 2019 as an Associate specializing in the office market. Focusing on advisory and transaction services, Jenna has teamed with Barb Johnson to assist office occupier clients strategically build out and lease space within Utah.
Jenna has worked in the commercial real estate industry since 2006, where she began her career as an Interior Designer overseeing the full spectrum of interior build-outs. Working closely with landlords and tenants, she has led interior architecture studios, as well as directed projects from initial award through tenant occupancy. Most recently, Jenna worked as a Senior Project Manager in Salt Lake City, which gives her excellent insight into the needs, costs, challenges and best practices facing today’s occupiers.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Utah
- Marymount University, Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
- United States Green Building Council LEED® Accredited Professional
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Certified
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Director of Philanthropic Endeavors - Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Member - National Association for Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)