Jennifer Siragusa brings more than 15 years of real estate management experience to her role as General Manager. Since 2003 she has been involved in the management of numerous retail and office properties located along Michigan Avenue, as well as in the growing West Loop.
Jennifer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of several properties and communicating with building ownership, overseeing capital projects and tenant improvement projects, developing annual budgets and monthly financial reporting, calculating and reconciling rent escalations, managing accounts payable and receivables, supervising building staff, overseeing maintenance programs and service contracts to ensure cost competitiveness and quality assurance and implementing tenant retention programs and events.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Magnificent Mile Association
- Chicago Real Estate Network
- The development of numerous tenant resources, enhancing LEED and green cleaning polices and procedures, such as the tenant handbook, the emergency procedures handbook, the move-in handbook and the construction requirement handbook.
- Under her leadership, 20 North Michigan achieved LEED-EB gold certification in September 2009, and won the 2009-2010 TOBY award in January 2010.
- She is currently working towards 20 North Michigan’s LEED Platinum re-certification.
Before joining U.S. Equities, Jennifer was a Property Accountant with Tower Realty Management Corporation, where she handled monthly financial reports for asset management; conducted audits of cafeteria and parking facilities; and prepared annual budgets, operating expense reports, real estate tax escalations and reconciliations for building ownership. She also worked with leasing representatives on lease administration and oversaw tenant relations.
- International Academy of Merchandising and Design, Bachelor of Arts
- Real Property Administrator® (RPA)
- LEED Green Associate