Jeremiah Olsen joined CBRE’s Capital Markets – Institutional Properties group in May of 2015 as a financial analyst. Based in the firm’s Chicago office, his team specializes in the representation of institutional owners in the disposition of office investment properties throughout the Chicago area and broader Midwest region. Jeremiah currently manages a team of analysts focused on financial underwriting, marketing collateral preparation, and due diligence coordination. During his time on the team, Jeremiah has been directly involved with successful investment real estate transactions with a combined value of $1.6 billion and covering more than 8.3 million square feet of product.
Prior to this role, Jeremiah worked as a senior analyst for CBRE Research focusing on market tracking and statistical analysis of office properties in the Chicago market. Prior to joining CBRE Chicago, Jeremiah served as an analyst at the Cook County Assessor’s Office in the Commercial Real Estate Department. Jeremiah was also an analyst at Duff and Phelps, performing valuation analysis for various types of commercial real estate assets including hotels, office buildings, industrial facilities, subdivisions and neighborhood shopping centers.
- Crain’s Chicago Business Greater Chicago Food Depository Investment Broker of the Year: 2017 – Lead analyst on the top office brokerage team in Chicago by accounting for the financial underwriting on 60% of the team’s total volume for 2017
- Evans Scholarship Award Winner – The Evans Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition scholarship that is awarded to caddies who demonstrate financial need and display excellence in academics, character and work ethic
- Shared Services Employee of the Year Award, Chicago Region: 2013 – This award is a significant honor and recognizes an individual who embodies CBRE’s values by demonstrating leadership, initiative and determination to provide superior service
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business, Bachelor of Science in Finance