Jeremy Green is a First Vice President in the Advisory & Transaction Services of CBRE, focused on Industrial and Logistics. He has been an active broker with CBRE for 20 years with a considerable amount of deal volume and value exceeding a billion dollars in consideration for lease/sale transactions. Green is an expert in investment sales, leasing, subleasing, relocations, and expansions.
Additionally, he offers consulting for development planning, project design, investment positioning/acquisition, capitalization strategies, and marketing of speculative buildings. He has arranged numerous design build facilities for clients, guided site selection options, and handled land acquisitions and dispositions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Investment and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- CBRE Food Facilities
- CBRE Technology Practice Group
- B.S. in Hotel & Business Administration from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- International tourism at the Ecole Hoteliere in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- University of Nevada, Reno's International Gaming Institute where he previously served in an advisory role for the gaming management certification program.
- SunCap Property Group
- Colony Industrial
- Fuse Technical Group
- Shaw Industries
- Level 3
- US Food Service