Jeremy is a First Vice President in the Advisory & Transaction Services of CBRE, focused on Industrial & Logistics. He has been an active Broker with CBRE since 1999 and is a consistent "Top Performer" in the Las Vegas Office.
With a proven track record in successfully marketing client properties for sale, lease, or sublease, Jeremy is also well versed at representing companies in relocations and/or expansions. He offers consulting for development planning, project design, investment positioning/acquisition, capitalization strategies, and marketing of speculative buildings. He has arranged numerous design build facilities for clients, guided site selection options and handled land acquisitions and dispositions. Jeremy has completed in excess of eight (8) million square feet of sale and lease transactions with total consideration exceeding $600 Million.
He is a licensed Nevada Real Estate Sales Professional, an active member of NAIOP and belongs to the CBRE Food Facilities Group and Technology Practice Group.
An industry leader, Jeremy consistently participates in a high volume of transactions per year. With a wide variety of accomplishments, Jeremy boasts a high-profile clientele and is dedicated to the long term success of his clients and his team.
Jeremy's philanthropy involvement is variably consistent including but not limited to organizations such as CBRE Cares, Habitat For Humanity and After School All Stars. He is an AYSO soccer coach and enjoys spending time with his family and everything outdoors particularly skiing and fly fishing.
Mr. Green is committed to nourishing his energy for commercial real estate and is currently pursuing his CCIM/SIOR designations.
- Mr. Green earned a B.S. in Hotel & Business Administration from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- International tourism at the Ecole Hoteliere in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- University of Nevada, Reno's International Gaming Institute where he previously served in an advisory role for the gaming management certification program.
- The Flying Squirrel $1,961,742, Tenant Representation ±19,881 SF
- Classic Flooring & Interiors $78,616,Tenant Representation ±2,966 SF
- Parker Plastics Nevada $2,293,415, Tenant Representation ±70,210 SF
- Shred-It USA, LLC $2,279,568, Tenant Representation ±21,889 SF
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters $13,400,000, Relocaton Purchase and Sale ±189,400 SF
- Golden Star $1,364,644, Tenant Representation ±58,620 SF
- Skyline Exhibits $2,200,000, Tenant Representation ±50,000 SF
- The Cosmopolitan $2,800,000, Lease Transaction ±100,000 SF
- Glenborough Properties $27,750,000, Industrial Investment Sale ±280,000 SF
- EMT Longo Properties $18,750,000, Value-added Sale ±83,400 SF
- Cox Enterprises
- KTR Capital Partners
- Fisher Brothers
- Panorama Towers
- US Foodservice
- Marnell Properties
- Southern Wine & Spirits
- Lehman Brothers
- The Bendetti Company
- WMS Gaming
- Bally Gaming
- Atronic/Gtech Gaming
- Cyburt Hall Partners