Jeremy Strecker joined the CBRE Twin Cities office in 2016. He has over 16 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Jeremy’s appraisal experience has been in the fee preparation of real estate appraisals and market studies of commercial, industrial, multifamily residential and special use properties.
Experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including development land, office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hotel/motel, net leased investments, medical office buildings, restaurants and other special purpose properties located both locally and regionally. Mr. Strecker has been a specialist in dealership appraisals for over ten years.
- CRE Appraiser Valbridge | Mardell Partners Inc.
- CRE Appraiser, Orion Appraisals Inc.
- Co-Instructor, Pre-Licensing Course at Century College
- Construction Sales, American Building Contractors
- Small Business Owner, Franchise Company
- Investor in Residential Income Property
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of Minnesota (No. 20302793)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of South Dakota (No. 1388CG)
- University of Concordia, St. Paul, Minnesota: Marketing
- Associated Bank
- Bank Mutual
- Bremer Bank
- Bank of America
- BMO Harris
- Citizens Bank
- Home Federal Bank
- PNC Bank
- First National Bank
- Securian Financial Group
- State Farm Bank
- Stearns Bank
- Wintrust Financial
- US Bank