Jerry Cobb, Jr. is a Senior Vice President and a senior member of CBRE's office tenant representation group in Dallas. Applying a time-tested, comprehensive business process, Mr. Cobb develops and executes real estate strategies that achieve specific occupancy objectives for his clients. By supporting their in-house real estate departments, Mr. Cobb allows his clients to focus on their core competencies and strategic business operations. He acts on behalf of his clients and works with them throughout the entire site selection and location process, including space efficiency / cost of occupancy studies, office layout, and move management. He is known for his skill at assembling the best team of CBRE specialists and alliance partners to meet his clients’ requirements.
In his career, Mr. Cobb has provided quality service and office space solutions for Fortune 1000 companies whether opening, expanding, relocating or closing office facilities on a local, regional, national or international basis.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Dallas Real Estate Council
- North Texas Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Dallas Business Journal’s “Heavy Hitter”
- Dallas Business Journal’s Best Real Estate Deal of the Year
- Top 15 Total Production, Dallas/Fort Worth
- Top 20 Total Production, Dallas/Fort Worth
- First Year Professional Rookie of the Year, Central Division
- University of New Mexico, Bachelor of Arts, Business
|Anthem Education Group
|EMC Mortgage Corporate
|AT&T Wireless Corp
|The Chubb Institute
|Blue Cross Blue Shield
|Caterpillar Financial Services
More than 100 major corporations and organizations have selected the CBRE Global Corporate Services Group as their real estate partner. The following list is a few of our alliances:
- American Honda Finance
- Anthem On-Line
- Bank of Texas
- BEA Software
- Career Education Corp.
- Caterpillar Financial Services
- Dallas ISD
- EMC Mortgage Services
- General Motors & GMAC Mortgage
- High-Tech Institute, Inc.
- Jacuzzi. Inc.
- JC Penney Company
- Knowledge Development Centers
- Lehman Brothers
- Lucent Technologies
- Nationwide Insurance
- Nuvell Financial Services
- Peerless Mfg. Co.
- Portal Software
- Regions Bank
- RR Donnelley
- Semperian, LLC
- The Chubb Institute, Inc.
- VF Playwear and Jeanswear
- Venturi Partners
- Vertis, Inc.