Jess Freeman is a Client Services Coordinator with the Advisory & Transaction Services group, joining CBRE in 2019.
In her current role, Jess focuses on managing the distribution of internal and external reports and marketing collateral, while ensuring brand consistency and maintaining positive working client relationships. In addition, she serves as a key supporter of the international management program, optimizing the delivery of transactions outside of North America and ensuring alignment with her clients' global portfolio strategy.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jess was an Account Care Manager for Frontline Services. While there, Jess balanced client projects, managed key client expectations and overall vendor/client communications. Before then, Jess was a Corporate Communications Coordinator for the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Committee Member, CBRE Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion – Community Involvement
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Member, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization (RPO)
- M.B.A, Marketing Strategy and Planning, DePaul University
- B.A., Business Management, The University of Alabama