Jesse joined CBRE’s Asset Services team in 2012 as Assistant Real Estate Manager for a portfolio of office and industrial properties based in San Diego, CA. Jesse was promoted in 2015 to Real Estate Manager overseeing a newly acquired Class-A building in Carlsbad, CA. Currently Jesse is the Real Estate Manager for a portfolio of over 500,000 square feet of office and industrial assets based onsite in San Diego, CA.
While in college, Jesse worked with Fairfield Properties leasing and marketing apartments throughout Southern California. After college, Jesse spent a brief time working for a title company marketing Title Reports and Natural Hazard Disclosures. Deciding commercial property management was his calling he began working with a REIT in Escondido, CA assisting with the due diligence of potential acquisitions throughout the United States. Soon after, Jesse began working full-time in the commercial property management industry assisting with the management of a portfolio of retail, office, and industrial properties based on-site at a retail center in North San Diego County. Just prior to joining CBRE, Inc., Jesse worked at a commercial real estate company based out of Poway, CA managing office, industrial and retail properties, as well as the leasing and marketing of available suites.
- Recipient of BOMA’s TOBY Award, Nobel Executive Center, 2014
- BOMA 360 Building, Nobel Executive Center, 2014
- CBRE Asset Services Team of the Year, 2013
- San Diego State University
- Nobel Executive Center, Office, 119,922 Sq. Ft.
- Carlsbad Commercial Center, Industrial, 126,630 Sq. Ft.
- Coral Tree Commerce Center, Industrial, 253,975 Sq. Ft.