Jessica Estes oversees the day-to-day operations of the brokerage company. Jessica joined CBRE | The Boulos Company in 2003 and has since held various roles in brokerage, marketing and management.
As Vice President of Maine’s largest commercial real estate brokerage firm, Jessica’s focus is to ensure regulatory compliance, oversee the brokerage support team and maintain and enhance the company’s marketing presence. Prior to her current role, Jessica was an Associate Broker with the company, working on the team of Gregory Boulos and Craig Young. While a broker, she handled dozens of sale and lease transactions in the office, retail and industrial sectors.
A native of Maine, Jessica’s real estate experience began in 1999 as an Office Manager of a real estate investment firm in Jacksonville, Florida where she oversaw the acquisition of new assets and a mortgage loan portfolio. Immediately prior to joining CBRE | The Boulos Company, she was Operations Manager for TRC Staffing Services, also in Jacksonville.
Jessica lives in Yarmouth with her husband, Steve, and their daughter.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- 2010 CBRE | The Boulos Company President's Award recipient
- 2011 CB Richard Ellis Affiliate of the Year Award recipient
- Maine Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA) Marketing & Membership Committee
- Spurwink Services Development Committee, Chair
- American Heart Association Heart Walk and Go Red for Women Luncheon Executive Committee, Former Member