Jie Ming Xie (“Jay”) is an Associate with CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics group who specializes in advising clients in property dispositions, acquisitions, lease negotiations, investment analysis, and asset repositioning. Mr. Xie partners with one of CBRE’s top producers in Hawaii, Peter Grossman.
Jay joined CBRE as Researcher in April 2016 providing research support and assistance, collection and analysis of core data as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the production and delivery of research materials.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Xie gained a good understanding of the local real estate market from his experience at Central Pacific Bank as a Commercial Real Estate Analyst for nearly two years. Jay was responsible for structuring and underwriting various types of commercial real estate loans in the $1 to $30M range. He also reviewed and analyzed tax returns and financial statements for individuals and various business structures.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Shidler College of Business; Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Finance
- Maui Research & Technology Park, Sale
- 2915 Kaihikapu Street, Sale
- 960 Mapunapuna Street, Leasing
- Kapaa Industrial Park, Leasing
- Autosource Portfolio, Leasing
- Dillingham Trade Center, Leasing
- McKesson Building, Leasing
- Chill Space, LLC
- DTC Investments
- Elizabeth S. Fong Revocable Trust
- Gexpro (former GE)
- Golden Cabinet & Stone, Inc.
- Kapaa Industrial Park
- Watumull Properties
- WBL, Inc.