Jill is the Field Research Analyst for the Louisville market, researching and analyzing data on market changes for office, industrial, and retail sectors of the Louisville commercial real estate market. Prior to joining CBRE, Jill worked in consumer market research as well as in accounting and human resources for companies in the construction and commercial janitorial industries. She is also a silversmith and ran her own artisan jewelry business for ten years.
- 2019-present, CBRE Inc., Field Research Analyst
- 2015-2019, CBRE Inc., Research Coordinator
- 2013-2015, Research Assistant, Horizon Group International
- 2011-2013, Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Professional Systems, LLC
- 2010-2011, Finance Assistant, Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft
- 2002-2012, Owner and Jeweler, Jill Morzillo Jewelry Creations
- 2000-2010, Human Resources, Advance Ready Mix Concrete, Inc.