Jim Duguid joined CBRE | Raleigh in June 2015 and currently serves as a Project Manager. In this role, Jim supports all aspects of construction projects with clients across mutiple service lines. He also assists the property managers with capital improvement projects and existing tenant renovations.
Jim has over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry working for various commercial real estate and building companies. His extensive background includes not only working as a Project Manager, but seven years as a construction field superintendent and six years as a commercial building technician.
Prior to working in the commercial real estate industry, Jim worked as a maintenance superintendent in the apartment industry. Prior to that, he served 4 years with the United States Marine Corps as a helicopter mechanic.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- General Contractors License (commercial)
- Durham General Contractors Association, President (2009)
- Securities License, Series 6 and 63
- JJ Johnson Gernal Contracting Course
- Wake Technical College
- Duhram Technical College, HVAC Certification Course