Global Workplace Solutions
3280 Peachtree Road, NE
Terminus 100, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30305
Jim leads a team of over 21,000 professionals that serve approximately 300 Americas based clients including many of the world’s leading corporations, healthcare systems, and public agencies. The GWS Americas team is known for, and intensely focused on delivering exceptional service and value outcomes to our clients through an exceptionally talented team, industry leading platform, and client obsessive culture aka “Dark Green”!
Jim started his career as an architect in 1983 with a large, Dallas based A&E firm and joined Trammell Crow Company (acquired by CBRE in 2006) as a marketing representative in 1988. Over his 30 year career at CBRE, he has served in a variety of leadership roles.
- GWS Global COO
- GWS Global Director, Client Accounts
- GWS Southeast Regional Director
- Trammell Crow Company Southeast Regional Director
- Trammell Crow Company Alliance Director – ExxonMobil Account
- Trammell Crow Company Broker – St. Louis
- HKS architect
- Washington University in St. Louis, MBA
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science in Architecture