Joanna Blaesing is an Associate Broker in CBRE's Atlanta Asset Services Group, focusing solely on
representing industrial landlords with leasing and marketing of warehouse and distribution properties.
Ms. Blaesing is part of Atlanta’s premier owner representation industrial team for the Southeast. The
team provides a united, single source for property owners seeking to lease or sell any industrial asset,
from small business parks to large bulk warehouses and anything in between.
Mrs. Blaesing joined the Industrial Agency Team at CBRE in 2014. She and her team focus on the
leasing and disposition of Industrial Assets in Metro Atlanta and statewide. In the last two years, the
Industrial Agency Team has done approximately 150 transactions, which have totaled more than
16 million square feet and more than $338 million in aggregate value.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- 2017 & 2018 Young Commercial Board of Realtors Advisory Committee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks, Member
- 2018 NAIOP Future Leaders
- B.B.A., University of Florida
- Colony Capital
- DRA Advisors
- East Group
- IDI Logistics
- Ohio Teachers