Joe Bolognese specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial and creative office properties throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. He has found a growing niche among properties that have a hybrid appeal – industrial/retail, and industrial/creative office – within burgeoning submarkets such as West Adams, South Park, and the Arts District. This evolution of space within Los Angeles is a hallmark of the city’s transformative progress, and Joe has been a driving force behind it.
With a keen eye for highest and best use, and a discerning analytical skillset, Joe brings the greatest possible value to his clients, whether this means ensuring they obtain the highest price for their property on the open market or leveraging his extensive network to find an underperforming asset with strong upside potential.
Joe is adept at using to his and his clients’ advantage many of the new real estate tech tools that are now available to the brokerage community. These tools, when used correctly, can make a significant difference in the degree of thoroughness and scope of insight when searching for real estate to lease or buy, creating salient marketing materials, and even performing analysis or due diligence on a specific property.
- Duke's South Paw: 1211 S Olive St #C119 — 9,630 SF
- Jasper Equity Partners: 1314 James M Wood Blvd — 7,250 SF
- Reliable Transport J & A: 1511 Francisco Street Unit A — 22,250 SF
- Individual: 5550 Bandera Street — 14,400 SF
- 1180 Arcade LLC: 1180 Arcade Street — 14,490 SF
- Q-Tech Properties: 28358 Constellation Rd #A2-880 — 4,850 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- University of Southern California
- Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- County of Los Angeles
- Caltron Construction
- Digital Jungle
- Hollywood Newsreel Syndicate
- AOO Events
- Jasper Equity Partners
- Duke's South Paw