Joe Cesta is an Executive Vice President within CBRE’s Capital Markets, Investment Properties, as well as a Partner within CBRE’s National Partners. Focusing on the Western United States along with his local partners Darla Longo, Barbara Perrier, Brett Hartzell, Rebecca Perlmutter and Eric Cox, Joe advises private and institutional clients who own industrial and logistics investment properties and land. Located in five key logistics hubs, National Partners uniquely connects global, national, regional and local market insight in order to provide unmatched outcomes to clients. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, best in class Agency and Occupier professionals and in alignment with client goals and objectives, National Partners delivers remarkable results. Over its ten-year history, CBRE National Partners has advised 704 clients totaling 3 billion square feet with $35B in finance transactions and $169B in total sales.
Starting his real estate career in 2001, Joe has developed a unique skill set and background with deep experience as both an investment sales professional and experienced leader. Recruited by CBRE in 2013 to be the market leader in the Inland Empire, Joe quickly demonstrated strong business acumen and a “get it done” attitude which resulted in earning the prestigious Turn Around Award in only his second year as market leader. In his next role as a Senior Managing Director and part of the national Capital Markets leadership team, Joe was tasked with building the Capital Markets Associate Program along with providing guidance to investment teams across the United States. Again, in just two years The Capital Markets Associate Program significantly outperformed expectations and has become one of many competitive differentiators for CBRE.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) 2001-Present
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Orange County/Inland Empire Advisory Board 2013-2017
- National Association of Investment and Office Properties (NAIOP) Inland Empire Board of Directors President 2017
- National Association of Investment and Office Properties (NAIOP) Inland Empire Board of Directors 2015-2017
- CoreNet Global Southern California Board of Directors 2013-2015
- CBRE Leadership in local and national market positions: Managing Director at the Ontario office and Senior Managing Director within the Capital Markets line of business
- Earned the prestigious “Turn Around Award” in both positions for his leadership and developing and launching the firm’s Capital Markets Associate Program