A 30 year industry veteran, John Hansen is a Senior Vice President with CBRE. He focuses exclusively on working with landlords and institutional owners, providing leasing, sales and strategic advisory services for some of the most respected clients in the Pacific Northwest.
For over 10 years, John has been a key representative for landlords throughout the greater Seattle area. Prior to this, John spent nearly 20 years working as an in-house manager and/or leasing director for some of the most well known regional and national institutional ownerships, including Equity Office Properties, Unico, Lasalle Partners, and RREEF (now Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management). His extensive institutional history gives John better insight into the mindset of his clients, allowing him to organize and customize his strategies based on their particular needs and seamlessly reframe when a course correction is necessary. This decisive mindset, coupled with a decades-long expertise and strong broker relationships in downtown Seattle, have earned John the respect and admiration of clients as well as his peers: since 2007, he has completed more than 300 lease transactions for a total of approximately 3 million square feet in the Puget Sound region, representing some of the most well known and distinguished properties on the Seattle skyline.
Some of the projects John has represented include:
- Columbia Center, Seattle, WA, 1,550,000 sq. ft.
- Wells Fargo Center, Seattle, WA, 980,000 sq. ft.
- US Bank Centre, Seattle, WA, 950,000 sq. ft.
- 2 + U, Seattle, WA, 665,000 sq. ft.
- Plaza Center, Bellevue, WA 345,000 sq. ft.
- Financial Center, Seattle, WA, 336,000 sq. ft.
- Congress Center Portland, OR 329,000 sq. ft.
- Puget Sound Plaza, Seattle, WA, 275,000 sq. ft.
- Skinner Building, Seattle, WA, 240,000 sq. ft.
- IBM Building, Seattle, WA, 225,000 sq. ft.
- Maritime Building, Seattle, WA, 210,000 sq. ft.
- Plaza East, Bellevue, WA, 159,000 sq. ft.
- Queen Anne Square, Seattle, WA,156,000 sq. ft.
- U.S. Bank Plaza, Bellevue, WA, 145,000 sq. ft.
- University of Puget Sound, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration