John Konrath, MAI, is Managing Director, Valuation & Advisory Services in the Midwest Region, overseeing valuation operations in Chicago and Milwaukee. He has over 18 years of experience in the appraisal of commercial real estate on behalf of financial institutions, government agencies, corporations, individual investors and legal firms.
Mr. Konrath has extensive experience in portfolio management for institutional clients across the United States and has completed assignments for a variety of asset types including multifamily, office, retail, residential, industrial, hospitality and mixed-use developments.
Included in recent appraisals are a wide variety of projects in the Midwest, including Class A high-rise residential and office properties in Chicago, existing and proposed retail projects, as well as a wide variety of industrial projects.
Prior to joining the Chicago office of CBRE, John Konrath held a leadership position with Santander Bank/Sovereign Bank as an Appraisal Reviewer and Senior Appraiser.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Chicago Chapter of the Appraisal Institute – 2019 Regional Representative
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Illinois (No. 553.001733)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Indiana (CG40801088)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Missouri (No. 2014012350)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Wisconsin (No. 1825-10)
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business & Communications
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- PNC Bank
- Capital One
- First Bank
- MB Financial Bank
- Wintrust Financial
- Bancorp South
- U.S. Bank
- Allstate Investments
- John Hancock
- John Buck Co.
- Walker & Dunlop
- Northmarq Capital
- Fannie Mae
- Bellwether Enterprise