John Konrath, MAI, is Managing Director, Valuation & Advisory Services in the Midwest Region, overseeing valuation operations in Chicago and St. Louis. Mr. Konrath is also the Multifamily valuation practice leader for the Midwest Region. He has over 15 years of experience in the appraisal of commercial real estate on behalf of financial institutions, government agencies, corporations, individual investors and legal firms. He has extensive experience in portfolio management for institutional clients across the United States and has completed assignments for a variety of asset types including multifamily, office, retail, residential, industrial, hospitality and mixed-use developments.
Included in recent appraisals are a wide variety of projects in the Midwest, including Class A high-rise residential and office properties in Chicago, existing and proposed retail projects, as well as a wide variety of industrial and apartment projects.
As the Multifamily valuation practice leader for the Midwest, Mr. Konrath oversees the valuation of a wide range of multifamily properties from proposed Class A residential towers to five unit walk-up apartment properties. Recent valuations include well know Chicago assets including MILA, Parc Huron, JeffJack, 1001 S. State, Luxe on Madison, Columbus Plaza, The Gateway, Madison at Racine, MDA City, Chestnut Place, Bel Harbor and many others.
Prior to joining the Chicago office of CBRE, John Konrath held leadership positions with Landauer Valuation & Advisory and Sovereign Bank.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Chicago Chapter of the Appraisal Institute - 2018 Regional Representative
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Illinois (No. 553.001733)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Indiana (CG40801088)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Missouri (No. 2014012350)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: Wisconsin (No. 1825-10)
- Arizona State University, Bachelors of Science Degree in Business & Communications