In addition to being a recognized leader and top CBRE producer nationally, John Planeta is one of the most accomplished industrial specialists in North America. A service oriented professional committed to providing clients with an unparalleled level of fast, efficient and accurate service delivery, Mr. Planeta has successfully completed over 1000 transactions totaling more than $1.0 B across Canada and the US.
Mr. Planeta is skilled at diagnosing a customer's needs and preparing an effective strategy to address those needs. His unique negotiating and tactical execution skills allow him to create significant value in all projects and for all customers he represents. Specialization in strategic planning, disposition acquisition/tenant rep., leasing, marketing, development and finance.
As the Canadian leader for CBRE's Global Supply Chain Practice, Mr. Planeta directs a team of professionals across the country dedicated to servicing companies through the implementation of unique value-added service programs. The high level of activity generated by his team allows for quick response to market changes both locally and nationally.
As a specialist in distribution, network design and site selection, the Global Supply Chain Practice understands the importance of labor and transportation in the overall cost model. With the explosive growth of e.commerce comes a new and innovative approach to addressing expansion needs.
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Partner, Global Supply Chain Practice
- Canadian Association of Supply Chain and Logistics Management (SCL)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- University of Western Ontario, Honours Bachelor of Arts, Urban Development
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- University of Southern California, Marshall School Of Business – Emerging Leadership Program
- Bank of Montreal
- Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Kingsett Capital Partners
- General Motors of Canada
- GAP Inc.
- DHL Worldwide Express
- SCI Logistics
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Verus Partners
- First Industrial
- New York Life Investment Portfolio
Bank of Montreal Industrial Disposition
- Emery Worldwide
Design Build - Canadian Head Office
- Caterpillar Inc.
- John Wiley & Sons Canada Limited
Canadian Distribution Centre
- DHL Global Forwarding
Spec Facility Lease
- Tibbett & Britten (Harmony Logistics)
Build-to-Suit Distribution Centre
- Cogent Power
- Hewlett Packard
Canadian Head Office
- Assured Logistics