Jon Wilcox, First Vice President, specializes in acquisition and disposition of investment properties throughout the nation. Jon has been involved in the sale of approximately $1.5 billion of commercial investment properties in 32 different states.
Jon has also been involved in the acquisition of over 525,000 acres of land in fee title and/or conservation easements with an aggregate value of over $400 million, creating joint ventures between Federal, State, non-profits, and local governmental entities for the conservation of strategic wildlife habitat throughout the State of California. Jon was the lead negotiator for the State of California on the Tejon Ranch project, creating the largest private conservation project in the history of the nation.
In addition to his acquisition and disposition work, Jon has filed and successfully appealed the assessed values of commercial properties in California, Nevada, Oregon and Hawaii.
Years with CBRE: 10
Total years of industry experience: 13
- Urban Land Institute
- National Mitigation Banking Association
- Nominated for Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Rookie of the Year
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science; Business, Finance and Geology
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business; Executive Business Administration
- Stanford University, Graduate Certificate in Strategic Decision Making and Risk Management, currently pursuing Master of Economics
- University of California, Davis; Graduate Certificate in Real Estate and Land Use