Jordan Lavine joined CBRE in 2003 as a Sales Professional in Industrial Properties. Jordan spent his first five months in the research department building the proper skills needed to provide added value to his Clients. Jordan has recently become a Vice President at CBRE.
Jordan’s background prior to starting up with CBRE was in the Property Management/Development Industry. The skills and experience gained from that industry allow Jordan to provide his clients with an exceptional level of service, separating him from the rest of the competition. Since staring in the industry Jordan has completed over 4.4 million square feet of industrial transactions with values exceeding $130,000,000.00.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Board
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
After completing high school from Lawrence Park
Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Jordan received his Bachelor of
Commerce from the University of Guelph, majoring in Real Estate
Management. This was a small and focused program, which provided the
appropriate skills to step into commercial real estate.
- University of Guelph - Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Housing and Real Estate Management
- Access Imaging Inc.
- Best Choice Express & Delivery
- Bomag (Canada)
- Commercial Babcock
- Desert Spring Products
- Dynevor Express
- Erie Meat Products Ltd.
- Falcon Machining & Fabricating Ltd
- Husky Injection Molding Services
- ISG Transportation
- Lexcan Limited
- Lowlaws Properties
- Neoset Canada Inc.
- Oatey SCS
- Packall Packaging
- Positive Fulfillment Services
- Premier Rivet & Fastener
- Prime Imaging
- Prombank Investments
- Sorbara Group
- Superior Sprinkler Co Ltd
- Trammell Crow
- Twilight Signs
- Uncial Glass