Jordan Lunan is an Associate Vice President for the Toronto West Investment Team with over 15 years experience in Canada’s commercial real estate industry. Jordan spent the first 7 years of his career in CBRE’s Montreal office as a member of their Investment Team. After spending 2009 living abroad in Asia, he returned to Canada and relocated to Toronto.
Jordan specializes in sale dispositions of investment grade real estate in the Greater Toronto Area and suburban markets across Ontario. His primary focus is industrial assets, but he also has considerable experience in the office and commercial sectors as well as land and redevelopment transactions. Please see his significant assignments for more detail on some of these high-profile transactions in which he played an active role. Jordan takes great pride in the relationships he’s cultivated and providing his clients with sound knowledge on market activity and trends.
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Completed Introduction course and CI 101 for CCIM designation
- University of Western Ontario, BA
- Lower Canada College, Graduated from Pre-University Program
- Fully Leased Crossdock Terminals, 320,452 sq. ft.
- 6865 Century Avenue, $13,400,000, 66,317 sq. ft.
- 2500 Williams Parkway, $12,220,000, 132, 402 sq.ft.
- Brampton, ON, $6,825,000, 58,045 sq. ft.
- The Shops On Henry, $12,375,000, 47,820 sq. ft. on 7.69 acres
- Commerce Park Portfolio, 87,702 sq. ft.
- 300 Wellington Street, 84,509 sq. ft.
- Aylmer and Minden, ON, $6,786,140, 10,042 sq. ft. & 18,415 sq. ft.
- 1099 Broadview Avenue, $13,500,000, 1.44 acres
- Cedar Pointe Business Park, $41,900,000, 350,891 sq. ft.