José Dapena is a Vice President of the Valuation and Advisory Services for the Florida-Caribbean Region. Mr. Dapena has over 17 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and now Florida. As an expert witness, Mr. Dapena was contracted by the United States Department of Justice on an eminent domain assignment, providing court testimony at the US Court of Federal Claims. Mr. Dapena is a member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and Senior Residential Appraiser (SRA), serving in the past as president and treasurer of the Puerto Rico and Caribbean Chapter. Mr. Dapena is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Puerto Rico.
- Member Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- (SRA) Senior Residential Appraiser
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser- Puerto Rico (224CG)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)- Puerto Rico
- University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, PR.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Major in Accounting- 1994
- Banco Popular PR
- Oriental Bank PR
- Citibank NA
- Scotiabank PR
- US Dept. of Justice