Joseph AmecAngelo joined CBRE in 2018 and formed a two-person team with his partner Patricia AmecAngelo, specializing in retail representation throughout New Jersey. He is tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships with external business partners. Commitment and securing the most advantageous position for his clients, have led to completed deals with mom and pops, local, regional and national chains, as well as landlords, land owners and developers.
Mr. AmecAngelo has procured countless development opportunities, leases, acquisitions and contracts, and is the former exclusive national broker for AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care and representative for The MAX Challenge. He also helped establish structured merger and acquisition strategies for The Fitness Company—a large multi-location health and fitness chain—and successfully sold four of its clubs to independent owners.
Mr. AmecAngelo understands the retailer from an insightful position, having owned and operated several businesses over a 23-year period. Prior to joining CBRE, he started his work in retail at Sitar Realty Company and RJ Brunelli & Co.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- American Council on Exercise (ACE), Personal Training
- National Strength & Conditioning Association, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- United States Sports Academy, Master of Science, Sports Medicine
- Yale University, Internship in Sports Medicine
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Science, Business Economics