Joseph D’Apice is an Associate in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office. He specializes in tenant and landlord representation for office leasing transactions in the Tri-State region.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2016, Mr. D’Apice was an Associate with Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on representing both tenants and landlords nationally.
Joseph attended Quinnipiac University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics. He is actively involved in the Quinnipiac Alumni Network, currently assisting in the creation of a Student Real Estate Club and volunteering his time as a mentor to Quinnipiac students. While at Quinnipiac, Joseph was the captain of the Rugby team during its trip to nationals.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Quinnipiac, Bachelor of Science, Economics
- The School of Business, Dean’s Honor
- NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate
- 162 Fifth Avenue – Represented ownership in the 100% Simons Foundation lease transaction
- Bottom Line – Provided representation for company’s headquarter relocation in Brooklyn
- 200 Park Avenue South - Assisted ownership in repositioning of property