As Regional Facilities Manager, Joe Huebner oversees CBRE’s engineering operations including a Mobile Services Group in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Joe is accountable for the facilities teams to ensure they are creating an optimal, clean, safe and cost effective operational environment for the business occupants. He serves as the key relationship manager, fostering and maintaining positive relationships and communications with clients. With over 30 years of experience, Joe has worked with clients such as Minnesota World Trade Center, the NCL/Town Square and Health One (Allina Medical Group).
Joe also serves as an instructor for OSHA General Industry Outreach 10 and 30 hour courses.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Facilities Management Association – FMA (BOMA)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Client Service Award, 2002
- Cornerstone Award, 1998 – Presented to individuals who exemplify a commitment and dedication to our CBRE office.