Joe is a Senior Associate at CBRE’s Columbus office and focuses on new business development, tenant advisory services and global supply chain requirements. He works with Michael Mullady, Jeff Lyons and Matt Lehman. Combining nine years of experience in the industrial sector with CBRE’s robust platform, Joe ensures that his client’s real estate requirements and options are reviewed from all angles, providing excellent end results.
Prior to joining CBRE, Joe worked at StabilJack, a company that sells safety products for trailer stabilization, where he worked as the sales and marketing director and product development contributor. He has also previously worked at McCormick Equipment Company where he focused on sales.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Ohio Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Big Brother and Big Sisters of Central Ohio, volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, volunteer
- Nationwide Children’s Columbus Marathon, participant
- Columbus Young Professional Association, member
- John Carroll University, Bachelors of Arts, History
- John Carroll University, Bachelors of Business Administration, Business