Joseph Rosenberg joined CBRE as a Senior Vice President, specializing in tenant representation.
Prior to joining CBRE, Joe was Senior Vice President at Equis Corporation where he was responsible for providing comprehensive real estate solutions to space users on a local and national basis. He has specialized expertise in representing advertising agencies and several of the top law firms in the Detroit area. Joe’s in-depth knowledge of the Detroit market enables him to align his clients’ business objectives with real estate advice.
In the recent past, Joe completed one of the largest transactions in the Metropolitan Detroit area: the co-location of the WPP agencies in Dearborn for 286,000 SF. Other transaction specialties include lease restructurings, headquarters relocations, sale-leasebacks, and sales projects.
- Cushman and Wakefield’s top broker for Detroit in 1988, 1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2005.
- "Deal of the Year Award" in 2000, 2001 2004 and Top Service Provider in 2000.
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts, American Literature
Partial Transaction List
- WPP Group | 286,000 SF
- Budco | 578,000 SF
- Bosch | 76 Acres
- Pulte Homes of Michigan | 90 Acres
- Dickinson Wright | 75,000 SF
- Severstal, NA | 122,000 SF
- Bodman, LLP
- Dickinson Wright
- Dow Jones
- Kemp, Klein Humphrey, Endelman & May