Joseph Summers is a Senior Director within CBRE Strategic Accounts group. In his position, Mr. Summers supports institutional clients through a strategic and comprehensive approach to achieve maximum value for their real estate assets. He serves as the single point of contact for investors and facilitates access to all appropriate CBRE services to promote operational excellence and value-added services.
Mr. Summers was with Trammell Crow Company (TCC) from 2002 until CBRE acquired TCC in 2006, where he served as a senior property manager and team leader for Dallas/Fort Worth. Prior to TCC, Mr. Summers was with Prentiss Properties for 16 years, advancing within the company to Vice President, National Operations. In this role, he provided corporate management direction and support for regional and site management teams. He established operational standards throughout the firm through policy and procedures as well as industry benchmarks. Additionally, Mr. Summers developed opportunities to create cost savings while maintaining high management practice standards.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), CPM designation
- Building Owners and Manager Association (BOMA), RPA designation
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREI) CCIM designation
- IREM Past President, Dallas Chapter
- IREM National Member (past) – Education Committee, Board of Governors, Industry Standards Advisory Board
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Oral Roberts University, Bachelor of General Communications
- HDG Mansur
- James Campbell Company
- Principal Global Investors