Josh Stanley joined CBRE | Raleigh in September 2016. He is currently an Associate with the Occupier Services teams assisting with advisory and transaction services. Since joining the team, Josh has worked with local, national and global companies finding strategic solutions for their office space needs. Josh has experience working with tenants in the technology, financial services, non-profit, and medical office sectors.
Prior to brokerage, Josh was a Research Analyst with CBRE | Raleigh, where he conducted thorough market research and customized data support for local Raleigh-Durham and outlying markets. He brings a focused and analytical approach to understanding the context and the drivers of the underlying trends and their subsequent impacts on the real estate market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Program, member
- Corenet Global Young Leader, member
- Corenet Global Young Leader, Membership Committee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Finance
Select Client List
- American Heart Association
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Forefront Dermatology
- Newland Communities
- The Blood Connection
- The Branch Group
- Tri Pointe Homes