Joyce Riley is currently a Project Manager with the Business Transition Move Management (BTMM) Team in Houston, TX. As a member of the BTMM Team, Joyce works with clients to coordinate and smoothly move to their new location with the least amount of business disruption.
Joyce Riley has been working with the CBRE Project Management Team in construction and BTMM for over15 years. Move management experience includes consolidations, swing moves, restacks, relocations and decommissioning. She has been an worked with clients in relocating over 1 million square feet and over 7,000 people throughout the United States with a proven history of reliant, results-driven client and employee satisfaction.
Her responsibilities include move management, communications planning and development, as well as decommission coordination and supervision. She is accountable for all aspects of the project management process from initiation and planning through execution and close out.
Prior to being part of the BTMM team, Joyce’s experience includes commercial and residential construction, tenant improvement, capital projects and new construction.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Texas at Dallas: CBRE Foundations for Project Management, Level 1
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Rockwell Automation - 31,121 SF, moved 79 employees - Industrial Relocation
- ConocoPhillips, Houston 926,929 SF, moved 3,732 employees - Oil & Gas | Consolidations, Restacks, & Relocations
- NiSource/Columbia Pipeline - 15,000 SF, moved 175 employees - Oil & Gas | Restacks
- Coats Rose - 30,000 SF, moved 125 employees - Legal
- IAH Car Rental Facility - ongoing - Reorganization of Car Rental Agencies
- Statoil - 15,000 SF, moved 100 employees - Oil & Gas | Relocation
- Associate Bank - 3,000 SF, moved 20 employees - Finance
- Seimens - 25,000 SF, moved 200 employees - Industrial | Warehouse
- LyondellBasell - 40,000 SF, moved 250 employees - Oil & Gas
- Columbia Pipeline
- Rockwell Automation
- IAH Car Rental Facility
- Wells Fargo
- W&T Offshore
- Dow Chemical
- Lyondell Basel
- Oxy, Inc.
- W&T Offshore
- Coats Rose
- Be Cool Yoga