J.T. Martin is Senior Vice President in the Office Brokerage Services Group with CBRE Nashville specializing in both landlord and tenant representation. Mr. Martin has been in commercial real estate for over a decade, giving him significant experience in representing both owners and tenants in major leasing assignments in the office sector. Mr. Martin’s team, including Taylor Hillenmeyer and Janelle Gallagher, have secured over $1 billion in leasing transactions during their career at CBRE.
Mr. Martin is sought out for his ability to develop creative real estate strategies on behalf of a wide variety of products and client types, including the successful niche of repositioning and leasing some of downtown Nashville’s iconic office buildings such as L&C and Bank of America Plaza.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Martin was with Southeast Venture for five years, where he worked with both landlords and tenants in brokering office sales and leasing in the Nashville area. Mr. Martin came to the real estate industry from the healthcare sector where he was the Director of Physician Relations for the four hospitals within Saint Thomas Health. He was responsible for referrals within Davidson, Williamson and Sumner Counties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Affiliate Broker - Tennessee
- NAIOP Tennessee Chapter, Former Government Affairs Chairman
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Former Board Member
- NAIOP, Lease of the Year, 2016
- NAIOP Nominee, Developing Leader of the Year, 2016
- Nashville Business Journal's Commercial Real Estate MVP, 2010
- NAIOP, Rising Star Award, 2009
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Science, Business Management
Partial Transaction List
- Peak 10 | Build-to-Suit Lease | 70,000 SF
- Comdata/Fleetcor | Renewal | 135,000 SF
- Comdata/Fleetcor | Lease | 40,000 SF
- HCA | Lease | 122,000 SF