Julie Holt is a Vice President of the Valuation & Advisory Services within the Pacific Northwest Region and is located in Seattle, Washington. Ms. Holt is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Washington, Idaho, Texas and Florida. Prior to joining CBRE, she was a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield working in their Seattle, Jacksonville and Houston offices.
Ms. Holt has been actively engaged in commercial real estate since 1997, and has experience in appraising and consulting on a variety of property types throughout the United States. She has solved challenging real estate issues for clients including: institutional and private capital lenders, portfolio managers, developers, mortgage brokers, accountants and attorneys.
Appraisal and consulting experience represents virtually all commercial property types including: suburban and CBD office buildings, shopping centers and freestanding retail facilities, regional malls, auto dealerships, marinas, a variety of industrial facilities, feasibility and market studies, vacant land, multifamily developments, hotels, special-use properties, medical office, self storage, and residential subdivisions throughout the United States.
- Appraisal Institute - Designated Member (MAI #394835). As of the current date, Julie Holt, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS Designation - RICS # 6679562)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Washington, #1102475
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Idaho, #CGA-4674
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas, #1380842
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, #RZ3077
- Board of Directors, CREW Jacksonville (2012-2017)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Science, Finance
Bachelor of Science, Real Estate
- Major National Financial Institutions
- Regional Financial Institutions
- Life Insurance Companies
- Core Investors
- Non Core Investors
- Private Investors
- Development Companies