Julie Mickley is a member of CBRE Investment Properties team. In this role, she focuses exclusively on the disposition of multifamily assets throughout Central Ohio.
Julie began her career in commercial real estate in 2006 working in property management. Through her 10+ years experience in the multifamily industry, Julie developed an acute understanding of apartment operations, allowing her to identify inefficiencies and increase value for owners and investors. Most recently, Julie was a Regional Manager for Lifestyle Communities, where she was responsible for overseeing 2900+ units in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
Combined with CBRE's robust platform, Julie's attention to detail, vast market knowledge, and specialized background in multifamily operations, allow her to maximize sales proceeds for her clients.
- Columbus Area Board of Realtors
- Urban Land Institute
- The United Way, Women's Leadership Council, Member & E3 Mentor
- Columbus Apartment Association
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Pelotonia Fundraiser & Participant
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Denison University