Justin Reed, MAI is a Director within CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Intermountain Region. The geographic focus of this region is Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. Mr. Reed has exposure to national real estate trends; client service/consultation is also available throughout the United States.
Mr. Reed has performed valuation and consultation services for all types of commercial real estate, including distressed and special-use properties. His experience includes analyzing development/subsidy programs such as tax-increment financing, LITHC properties, tax-credits/abatements and fractional-interest ownership. He has also completed multiple healthcare and senior-living assignments throughout the Midwest.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Reed earned an MBA from the University of St. Thomas. Mr. Reed also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota’s College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Previous work experience includes four years in architecture, where he worked for a nationally-recognized developer as well as several smaller boutique design firms.
- Commercial: Automotive dealerships, convenience stores, car washes, restaurants, general retail stores, shopping centers, truck stop/travel centers, day care centers, general office buildings, medical office buildings, dental clinics, surgical centers, hospitals, financial institutions, churches, light and heavy industrial facilities, truck terminals, mini-warehouse facilities, warehouses, service garages, manufacturing facilities, lumberyards, etc.
- Residential: Apartment complexes, assisted living centers, manufactured parks, townhome developments, etc.
- Land: Residential and mixed-use subdivisions, development land, build-ready lots for commercial use; etc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- MAI Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Incoming President for 2018- NorthStar Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- State Certified General Appraiser
- Licensed in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa & Nebraska
- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Management & Real Estate
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, MN
- Bachelor in Environmental Design
- Commercial Banks
- Credit Unions
- Government Authorities
- Investment Funds
- Law Firms
- Private Property Owners
- Special Servicers