Justin Witt is an Associate partner with Brad Peterson and Randy Broadhead specializing in office leasing in Las Vegas, NV. Mr. Witt was recruited within the CBRE network by Brad Peterson and Randy Broadhead to expand their market reach.
Justin Witt joined CBRE in 2015 as an Associate partner with Las Vegas Medical Office Properties. Mr. Witt built relationships with medical professionals in the Las Vegas community and represented both landlords/sellers and tenants/buyers. In 2016 Mr. Witt was recruited by Brad Peterson and Randy Broadhead where he presently represents both local and national professional office and medical office tenants and landlords. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Witt has been involved in the leasing and sale of over $133M in total considerations and over 567,000 SF.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Nevada Real Estate License
- NAIOP, Southern Nevada Chapter
- Chapman University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration Entrepreneurship Emphasis
- UNLV, MBA; Finance & New Venture Management. Anticipated completion - 2020
- Represented NBC Universal in the purchase of new 29,000 SF studio space
- 1.4M SF leasing assignment for EQ Office, The Hughes Center
- Dignity Health Neighborhood Hospitals – Responsible for the leasing of four micro-hospitals developed and managed by Emerus
- Barton Associates – 24,000 SF leasing requirement for back office space in Summerlin and Central East Las Vegas
- Arthur J. Gallagher – 36,000 SF leasing assignment, relocation
- Barton Associates
- Cox Communication
- SNH, Inc.
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- EQ Office