Kari Fryman joined CBRE in February 2006 and is a senior transaction manager for CBRE’s Columbus Global Workplace Solutions team. Kari is responsible for the coordination and implementation of outsourced real estate transactions for a number of corporate clients, including Nationwide Insurance, Scotts Miracle Gro, and NetJets.
Kari provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for our corporate clients. In this capacity she assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments and milestones. She coordinates and collaborates with brokers in markets throughout the country to fulfill those needs, as well as other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners as needed. In addition, Kari works closely with the client’s Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
Ms. Fryman brings 13 years of experience providing transactional services for large corporate portfolios. Her experience and expertise allows her to provide consistently superior outcomes for her clients.
- CCIM Institute Candidate
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Transportation and Logistics
- Ohio Real Estate Sales License
- Disposition (building sale) | Newark, DE | 160,000 SF
- Acquisition (new lease) | Sacramento, CA | 99,555 SF
- Acquisition (renewal) | San Antonio, TX | 93,299 SF
- Acquisition (renewal) | Grove City, OH | 65,532 SF
- Acquisition (renewal) | Denver, CO | 62,952 SF
- Acquisition (expansion) | New York, NY | 31,463 SF