Katie Sobotowski is a Vice President and member of the National Healthcare Services Group of CBRE. Prior to joining CBRE Katie served as director of real estate and development for Indiana University Health, Inc., the largest health system in Indiana. As director of real estate and development Katie was responsible to formulate and execute strategic real estate actives, including portfolio analysis and optimization, transaction management, site analysis and ground up development. Prior to IU Health Katie was an accomplished real estate broker with a specialization in Healthcare related real estate.
Katie’s experience working for healthcare clients in an advisory role then internally for a top health care system provides her clients with a unique perspective and understanding of the challenges facing the ever-evolving landscape of healthcare real estate.
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- IU Health Foundation Inspiring Leaders – Class of 2016
- Near North Development Corporation – Board Member 2016-2018
- CoStar Group, Indianapolis Power Broker – Office 2010
- Western Kentucky University
- IU Health | Integrated Service Center | 292,000 SF
- IU Health | Primary Care | Multiple Sites
- IU Health | Urgent Care | Multiple Sites
- IU Health | Surgery Center | Multiple Sites
- IU Health | Hazel Dell MOB | 24,000 SF
- Regenstrief Institute | Build-to-suit | 90,000 SF
- Ascension Health | Shared Service Center | 90,000 SF