Katie Whelley Joined CBRE Project Management in the Nashville, TN market in 2015. Her diverse background in sustainable development, transportation development, and… music performance, brought a unique perspective and insight into the projects she managed.
From global companies like Ernst and Young, Warner Music, and William Morris Endeavor, to locally grown businesses like Neal & Harwell, PLC and LogicForce; Katie’s ability to manage diverse personalities is one of her best tools for delivering projects on time and within budget. Her repeat clients (Warner Music, Eventbrite, and Ernst & Young) are a testament to her effectiveness throughout every phase of a project.
Born and raised in Baltimore, MD – when she decided to make her way back home, continuing her relationship with CBRE was an easy decision. As a Senior Project Manager in the Baltimore office, Katie will bring her multi-dimensional and multi-market experience to the region.
- ULI Baltimore – Young Leaders
- Confidential Client – Tech Office – 10,000 SF
- Neal & Harwell, PLC – Law Firm – 30,000 SF
- Space Park South – Industrial – 500,000 SF
- LogicForce – Tech Office – 10,000 SF
- William Morris Endeavor - Entertainment – 45,000 SF
- Warner Music – Entertainment - 45,000 SF
- CBRE Nashville – Real Estate Office – 18,000 SF
- Eventbrite – Tech Office – 20,000 SF
- KBS Capital – Office Park – 100,000 SF
- Duke Realty Trust – Suburban Office – 200,000 SF
- Ernst & Young Nashville – Accounting Firm – 25,000 SF
- Ernst & Young Baltimore – Accounting Firm – 14,000 SF
- Beazer Homes – Suburban Office – 14,000 SF
- University of Maryland College Park – B.S. Environmental Politics and Policy