Keith Collins joined CBRE in 1996 and is an Executive Vice President specializing in the sale of apartment properties. He has over 25 years' experience in selling multifamily properties, having sold over 25,000 apartment units worth $3.0 Billion. Keith is a member of CBRE Institutional Properties nationally and is partnered locally with Abe Appert, Ted Abramson, and Robert Lockman in Minneapolis. CBRE Institutional Properties is comprised of more than 80 individuals who lead teams for the execution of significant capital market assignments.
- Keith has achieved the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation conferred by the CCIM Institute. He is a past President for the Minnesota/South Dakota CCIM Chapter.
- Keith has been honored as one of the top sales professionals in the Minneapolis office. Over the past ten years he has been a frequent CBRE Chairman's Club recipient.
- Honored by CBRE as a Top 225 Producer nationally in 2014, 2016 and 2017.
- Recipient of the coveted 2015 Bob Jackson Award for Leadership, Integrity and Loyalty
- Minnesota Multi-Housing Association Member
- National Multi-Housing Council Associate Member
- Holds a Real Estate Salesperson License in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Keith holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Marketing from the University of St. Thomas.
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (RREEF)
- Dominium Inc.
- Equity Residential
- Healey Ramme
- Henderson Global
- L & B Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Levin Realty Advisors
- Reactor, Ltd.
- Real Estate Equities
- Ryan Companies
- Sentinel Real Estate
- Sterling Property Trust
- Steven Scott Management
- The Excelsior